So there is only four days till Valentines. The words on the brain are usually; LOVE, flowers, candy, hearts, Valentines etc. Valentines are given to people to show how much someone cares about someone. They show their love. Every year someone in the world goes above and beyond to prove how much they love that […]
Woah only 20 days left till Christmas! ( 19 till Christmas eve ). With all this humble jumble going on about people’s expectations of what Christmas means to them, we tend to forget what the real meaning is…. it’s JESUS! Jesus’ birth of course! We give gifts to represent the gift God gave to us by sending his son into the world. Check last years post on Christmas to hear What Christmas Is Really About!
Hey again! I was nominated by NancyDrew to answer these questions. God bless!
- Why did you start a blog? How long have you been blogging? ~ I started it on October 5, 2014. This past fall was my 2 anniversary!
- What is your favorite color? Yellow.
3. Do you like/have snow? ~ Very rarely, we usually drive to the mountains to see lots of snow!
4. What’s your favorite show? ~ Little house on the Prairie, Bringing up bates, and Jill and Jessa: Counting on.
5. Your favorite actor? ~ I don’t have one.
6. what’s your lucky number? ~ Don’t have one.
7. What’s your favorite book? ~ Heidi.
8. Your favorite singer/song? ~ Blanca: Who I am.
9. Your favorite blog(s)? ~ Cupcakegirl10, Whatfaithloves, Kikithroughthelooking-glass, and NancyDrew.
10. Is your Christmas tree up? ~ Yes! It’s lit up and everything!
11. What’s your favorite animal/pet? ~ Pomeranian puppy!
I have been nominated by hamstermaniac12 to answer these questions. ( she gave me these questions ).
- What is your favorite season? ~ My favorite season is Summer, and Winter.
2.Which do you prefer: Hamsters or gerbils? ~ Hamsters all the way. 🙂
3. Are you an introvert or extrover? ~ I’m a little bit of both.
4.What is your favorite food? ~ HOT WINGS!😍
5.Do you prefer drawing or coloring? ~ Drawing, definitely.
6. Swimming or gymnastics? ~ Gymnastics! But swimming is a close second.
7. Do you like roller coasters? ~ I love any kind of roller coaster!
8. What is your favorite activity? ~ Drawing, and stretching
9. Do you like hot chocolate? ~ Of course!
10. Um… do you like skydiving? (Sorry but I’m running out of ideas XD) ~ Yes! I’m planning to do it when I get older. 😛
11. Have you ever tried sushi? Yes. It’s amazing.
This world is getting worse and worse. KEEP PRAYING FOR AMERICA! Because this country needs it. God bless America! Thank you for every Veteran that fought for America! I’m so blessed to be able to live in a country where I can worship Jesus in peace. All christians out there, Get loud by sharing the gospel. Many will tell you to be quiet or keep your Jesus to your self. They are wrong. Keep sharing the gospel to everyone!💜
You’re not everybody’s expectations You’re not just the cards you’re dealt You aren’t a product of your generation
Yesterday was my birthday!! I am now 12 years old! My family and I went to Defy Gravity, ( which is an indoor trampoline place ) then we ate, lastly we went home and had a slice of the most delicious cake in the world, Carvel Ice cream cake. Thanks God for 12 years of fun with my family and friends, and serving you!
I have to say, this movie was AMAZING! I loved it! The trailer is good to. It brought me to tears alot. If your wondering how old you have to be to see it, or is it ok for younger ones to see it, I’ll give you my opinion. Honestly I think it’s ok for about 10 and up to see it. As you know this movie is about Rachel Scott’s life before the shooting, and how it affected people after the shooting. Here’s a link to pluggedin a movie review website: http://www.pluggedin.com/movie-reviews/im-not-ashamed/